Wednesday, April 22, 2015

"Hoppy" Watercolour Wednesday to You!

I've had little green frogs hopping around in my brain all week! I was commissioned to paint a bunch of tiny tree frogs by a lady who found me on Etsy. So far I've done five 3" X 5" paintings. Then I realized that it's watercolour Wednesday! So I stopped what I was doing and did a sketch of some of the paintings! With my client's permission I might be able to post the originals at a later date.

 It was coincidental that I saw on Facebook today that scientists have discovered a  tree frog in Costa Rica that looks just like Kermit! Real Life Kermit


Kermit's Kousins
From my Sketchbook
3" X 5"


2 comments:

  1. Lovely cute little frogs :)
    Looking forward to seeing the originals :))

    Have a fine day
    Tinna ✐

    ReplyDelete