Thursday, January 15, 2015

Duck, Duck, Goose!

Phew! I've been working on this one for over a week. It's been a while since I've done a larger full collage, and I forgot how much work goes into it. But I enjoyed every minute. It's quite meditative. Since I don't have ducks and geese walking around my back yard, I've based this on a couple of fun reference photos, from Paint My Photo and Wetcanvas.

This is:                                              Duck, Duck, Goose!
                                                                   12" X 24"
                                                                      $375



Click on picture for larger view.




2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this...especially the way you did the water and it's collaged textures. This is a lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Barb! This was really a fun piece, I really enjoyed this one and am pleased the way it turned out!

      Delete